Fikri Arif

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hungry

As I promised, I have a story about hungry.. This incident happened a day before my last paper (ICT-Information, Communication and Technology)... After finished our Chemistry paper at 1530 hours, I decided to play tennis in the evening with friends .. at the same time, I just realized that my pocket money remain RM 2.00 and a few coins .. with a sense of laziness and arrogance, holding my stomach from the tea (well, actually.. I havent lunch yet ) "Ah, biarlah.. buat party (makan besar) lah malam nanti.. "I said to my own stomach... then.. at 1730 hours, my friends and I play.. My stomach is starting to berkeroncong .. after Isha pray at the mosque, I keep rushing to the BSN (cash machine).. with a sense of greed, arrogance and pride .. I withdraw my money worth RM50 for one night only .. (since that is the last night I ate at the cafe before the semester break) .. before that, some of my friends have invited me for dinner .. Then I finally reached the promised place (aka KFC Cafe aka College Food Court) .. keropoks fish, chili sauce, water, soya bean kotak besar, char kuey teow, ice cream, ice cream, ice cream, ice cream, bread, white rice, vegetables, potatoes, keropok lekor, and many more .. the next day, "Jeng, jeng, jeng! Hey, budak cuti sekolah!! Cepat nyanyi lagu esok cuti sekolah! Esok kita dah start cuti!! ", said Syafiq to me (loyal customers of the house / lodging rooms which I and my roomate provide). By not suddenly.. I was, " Ah, taknaklah.. diamlah.. aku punye perut tengah sakit nih.." (bad mood).. (Miscellaneous it .. my abdominal pain.. I was at the start might catch a cold or maybe because of gastric rarely eat breakfast because want to save money because of allowances allocated is not much) .. more than 5 times went to the toilet.. until it is exam time .. according to Rules 174, under the examination, I cannot leave the examination room 30 minutes after the exam began, and 30 minutes before the end of exam. The problem is, my exam only 1 hour!! How to get out from Bilik Peperiksaan (even in emergency cases)?! Just imagine .. Your stomach is like 'playing drum’.. during exam .. but you can do nothing!! Finally =.=''' Thus, don’t forget to take breakfast! So, to all my friends who / whom still sitting for the exam, wish u all gud luck! Jiyyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment